The Fans Parliament is a concept modelled on a number of similar vehicles for fan engagement used by other Football League Clubs. Under the Evertonians for Change banner we believe that the current Fans Forum is not fit for purpose and propose a number of ideas that should be introduced to make the current Fans Forum more representative of Evertonians.
• Members of the Parliament should be democratically elected.
• Members of the Parliament should sit for a fixed term.
• Members of the Parliament should be easily contactable.
• The Fans Parliament should be chaired by a neutral fan.
• The agenda for the Fans Parliament should be set by supporters with no subject "not up for discussion".
• The minutes of each meeting should be easily accessible in the public domain.